Forums » CentiLeo for Cinema 4D
Pages: 1
The problem of Sinicization
The problem of Sinicization

Hello, I'm from China, I like to chinese this renderer into Chinese, and let more people use, but there is a question in the process of Sinicization, the relevant information of the shader can be Chinese, but the node editor has not found the corresponding text display for the time being, how to modify the English characters of the node editor into Chinese?

Administrator  Posts: 895
Sep 16, 2022 22:55
Hi coooooolin! Welcome to CentiLeo! Thanks for suggestion!
I think we can do this, this is possible and I will help. Actually there was a discussion some time ago how to make translation for node editor in the topic with China users https://centileo.com/forum/forum19/380-_-_
Please look there! If that doesn't work I will create the template files and will start entering valid Chinese translations instead of English and you will check them :
CentiLeo Chat: https://t.me/centileochat

First of all, thank you for your reply. I have seen the results of Chinese localization, but there are some small mistakes. In addition, in the node material editor, this Chinese friend mentioned that there is no way to Sinicize. I got in touch with him. He confirmed this during the process, so what is the corresponding file in English in the node editor? Or is there any developed API that can provide a reference, I think the renderer you made is very powerful, so I try to let more Chinese people understand, but most Chinese people's English is not very good, which leads to a lot of Chinese Software with excellent Sinicization is very popular in China, but software with pure English or key content without Chinese is not very popular in China. The Sinicization of redshift and oc renderers can basically achieve all content switching to Chinese presentation. This is their Chinese presentation in China. One of the factors of popularity, if possible, I am willing to try my best to do this well, thank you again for your renderer, it is very convenient and fast to use, the speed of the new version just released is very obvious, it is amazing!
Edited: coooooolin - Nov 24, 2022 01:06

Oh, I forgot to say, the following is my personal understanding. In fact, many Chinese-language software are directly translated into Chinese based on English words. The understanding of Chinese language may not be accurate enough. For example, the English word "power" is often translated into Chinese in the process of Chinese translation. It is called "energy" or "power", which may be the direct meaning of translation, but for many usage scenarios, it means "degree" more closely, so it may be easier to understand and there will be no misunderstanding or ambiguity
Edited: coooooolin - Nov 24, 2022 01:13

Administrator  Posts: 895
Nov 24, 2022 09:27
I hope there will be a chance to make Chinese translation for Cinema and nodes interface. At first glance it seems to be not so complex as there are some sources including other engine translations :)
CentiLeo Chat: https://t.me/centileochat
Pages: 1