This is first release of 3dsmax Lightlister for CentiLeo

supported Lights:
Uber
Area
Point

Will update it with new features of CentiLeo lights

**Install
Just drag mzp to your viewport
then go to customize - > Customize user interface - > CentiLeo and you can place it every where you need.

Hope be useful to better work with CentiLeo.

Best regards

Ali
Edited: Ali Kavyani - Dec 16, 2016 05:59

Administrator  Posts: 895
Dec 16, 2016 06:23
Hi Ali, thank you for your awesome work!
This is really usefull compared to manual light search and goto modifier.

I will also place the names of lights (instead of type names) into the viewport as labels of lights. Together with other fixes and multiscatter will be upload today.
CentiLeo Chat: https://t.me/centileochat

Dec 16, 2016 09:52
Here is my quick test in Max 2017! It is installed and is working very well. I like the left most button which jumps to Modifier editor with full settings.

Few remarks:
1) When light is switched off with checkbox the dropdown box for Type is deactivated. And when it is switched on again then the dropdown box for Type is not activated again. I think it can be always be active regardless of on/off state.
2) We have too many tweaking controls for the light source. And there is no yet textures there. Will need to think how to make it more ergonomic. At least the Multiplier can be removed, becuase there is Intensity there

There are some exceptions regarding garbage collector when installed it to Max 2014 and run the light lister. However it was running together with 2017 and IPR in both Max instances. Will have to check it alone.

Thank you very much Ali for your help to CentiLeo! 8)

Hi Kirill,

1) When light is switched off with checkbox the dropdown box for Type is deactivated. And when it is switched on again then the dropdown box for Type is not activated again. I think it can be always be active regardless of on/off state.
Fixed
2) We have too many tweaking controls for the light source. And there is no yet textures there. Will need to think how to make it more ergonomic. At least the Multiplier can be removed, becuase there is Intensity there
Will update it via new features and try to keep it simple and useful

There are some exceptions regarding garbage collector when installed it to Max 2014 and run the light lister. However it was running together with 2017 and IPR in both Max instances. Will have to check it alone.
Will take a look at it.

Thank's for letting me know.
Edited: Ali Kavyani - Dec 17, 2016 02:11

Dec 17, 2016 08:39
The lister is already very usefull for developer tests of lighting. Much easier than working with general Max list. Will post the link to one friend

very nice work, thank you very much. Very usefull tool.

Try it and let me know if there is any bug or needed to new features.

Thank's

Ali Kavyani
Pages: 1