Forums » CentiLeo for Cinema 4D
Pages: 1
Purple is made into blue using centileo shader?
 
Is there any reason my purple colour won't render as purple?

Also, this website no longer has https, and chrome keeps giving me warnings. Will this be updated soon?
Edited: ssjenforcer - Nov 29, 2021 13:54
 
Administrator  Posts: 756
Nov 29, 2021 21:31
The color was wrong because of a bug with internal gamma usage. This issue and the website SSL certificate are both fixed, no warnings anymore, sorry for this :)
I will upload a bugfix next day.
 
Quote
Kirgman wrote:
The color was wrong because of a bug with internal gamma usage. This issue and the website SSL certificate are both fixed, no warnings anymore, sorry for this
I will upload a bugfix next day.
Thank you.
It was strange because increasing the colour to slightly more purple did make it purple. I did not try other colours' intermediates.
 
Administrator  Posts: 756
Dec 6, 2021 11:08
That's fixed! Sorry for that stupid issue, I haven't tested really well in that area :)
 
Quote
Kirgman wrote:
That's fixed! Sorry for that stupid issue, I haven't tested really well in that area
I am still having issues matching colours with other renderers for comparison.
I have the exact same colour values for HSV using centileo material, default C4D material, and another 3rd party renderer, and centileo colours are the only ones that do not match.
Is there something still wrong with the colour HSV setup?
 
Administrator  Posts: 756
Mar 8, 2022 06:31
Did you change teh color space in project settings to something not default?
Please, can you send me the file? I can't reproduce for my case.
 
Quote
Kirgman wrote:
Did you change teh color space in project settings to something not default?
Please, can you send me the file? I can't reproduce for my case.
I'll check, but I don't think I ever have touched that kind of default.
 
Quote
Kirgman wrote:
Did you change teh color space in project settings to something not default?
Please, can you send me the file? I can't reproduce for my case.
this is what my project settings look like.
I'm not sure where my color space setting would be.
 
Administrator  Posts: 756
Mar 17, 2022 15:54
These are correct settings. I still get same results using color editing on my side. May you attach a scene file that reproduce the issue?
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic