Forums » CentiLeo for Cinema 4D
Pages: 1
More complex scene renders
Still trying it out

Hi
After the tests done with the spherical environment car renders, I've done some further renders of the original - re-textured largely with Centileo materials. Instead of an environment to provide the background, I've use the original Garage scene mesh. I have used a HDR image to light the scene which again works really well compare to other renderers with an additional emissive material light in the garage I was expecting the render times to be quite long, but to my surprise the attached images rendered in 1 minute - amazing. Done originally using C4d's Physical Renderer, it took much, much longer. What I would like to know is how to use the various addition shaders Centileo offers as there are no explanations I can find on the site. Also is there any kind of Volumetric Environment/Atmosphere available?
Regards to all
Ron

Administrator  Posts: 895
Jan 12, 2021 10:57
Hi Ron! Very cool images! Small fixes can be done, but they are already in a good shape.
Cinema R21 has Intel Denoiser, CentiLeo uses it from R21 and this small remaining noise can be killed completely.
Btw emissive lights of CentiLeo are very fast. However right now for Cloner and X-Particles objects they are not improtance sampled (and can be slow) - will fix this later.
Ron Walker wrote:
What I would like to know is how to use the various addition shaders Centileo offers as there are no explanations I can find on the site.
I tried to make them intuitive, but still has to write Manual pages about the shaders. And I would also recommend to use node-based materials that is enabled for R21-R23, they are visually more intuitive with inter-node connections.
Ron Walker wrote:
Also is there any kind of Volumetric Environment/Atmosphere available?
Not available at the moment. To be done in the future.

Best regards,
Kirill
CentiLeo Chat: https://t.me/centileochat
Pages: 1