For those curious in status of development of CentiLeo 0.45 we can report:
1) "Light pass blender" and "Beauty pass blender" - these are 2 new AOVs wherein you can change the lighting based on scaling the light passes realtime without re-rendering. Similar to LightMixer of Corona and Multi-Light of Maxwell.
2) Visibility settings per light source now have not only checboxes (enabled/disabled light) but also the scale and color factors for each material layer. It simply gives more freedom.
3) Few improvements for GI solver. That our adaptive GI solver is now a little bit more clever attacking most noisy areas even earlier.
4) Each render iteration is around 10% faster.
5) Several bugfixes. Most recent is fixing scaling and combination issues inside the shaders for bump and normal maps.
6) Imrpoved the situation with lagging GUI when IPR is running.
7) Material GUI has now dedicated Reflection IOR (default 1.4)
8) Only CentiLeo for Max: changed material GUI adding Mix params between const and texture.
Yet to be finished:
2) Want to automate this manual trick:
4) Add that small few additions/fixes to plugins for 3ds Max and Cinema that were requested in respective 0.44 threads.
Working very hard to publish it soon. #3 and #4 are easy, but #1 and #2 may requre some effort.
Also want to say that adding support for Multi GPU and interactive ForestPack/RailClone/Multiscatter are postponed again and will go separate to this upcoming release because these features may change stability on the first release with them.