Forums » CentiLeo for Cinema 4D
Pages: 1
Rock Solid and Stable
Working all day with no crashes - wow :)

Hello all
This is just a quick image of my workflow using Centileo with Cinema 4d. I do my modelling as usual but leave the IPR open and just model away as normal and instead of running a quick render in Cinema, the work is continually updated in the IPR. Nothing new in that - Corona, Thea 2 and all the others do it. The difference with Centileo however is that is really fast and it's also rock solid stable. In my experience I've found I can use it all day with no renderer crashes - it great as it's normally so easy to lose work due to random crashes as you think everything is fine, until, boom, you've lost your work.
Ron
Wip.jpg (844.96 Kb)

Administrator  Posts: 895
Feb 23, 2021 18:45
Thanks Ron! Yes, the was a big work to catch the crash bugs thanks to testers and bugreports. And it's a fortune not to get more crashes after 0.60 release because it was a huge modification. I also like to open IPR in a second monitor while modelling something and test things immediatelly, and I can say that in a couple of versions the IPR scene compilations will become even faster.
Feel free to request the features you are missing in Centileo, there is a huge list to do, but knowing user priorities is always usefull.
Kirill
CentiLeo Chat: https://t.me/centileochat
Pages: 1